The three pillars of my business writing services are:
- Technical Writing
- Marketing Communications
- Instructional Design.
Using plain language principles and my technical writing skills, I can:
- nut out the intricacies of your technical processes and document them, working within whatever regulatory frameworks you operate in and using your preferred tools (e.g. MS Word, Confluence, bespoke systems)
- manage large documentation projects, including planning, research, stakeholder engagement, and document control
- coach your in-house writers to improve their writing skills.
I can develop copy for print or digital projects such as brochures, leaflets, catalogues, posters, product labels, blog posts, web page content, social media posts, video scripts, and more. I’ve often worked with translators and graphic designers on projects involving up to 14 languages.
See my Digital Content Creation page for more information.
Thanks to my background in training and development, I can:
- design and develop clear, engaging training material and instructional documentation
- deliver training to groups or individuals, either face-to-face or online
- organise and document training events.