Mastery of digital tools is fast becomming expected of communications professionals. So in 2017, I embarked on a Graduate Diploma of Digital Media, graduating in 2018. My daily work now draws on many of the digital skills I’ve developed in recent years:
- writing scripts and story boards for videos and podcasts
- recording and editing video voice-overs and podcasts
- editing and publishing videos
- writing blog posts that include media such as infographics, podcasts, videos, and photos or other illustrations
- manipulating images using Photoshop or Paint.Net.
- preparing digital photos for print
- writing / troubleshooting basic HTML and CSS.
See my Projects page for some of my digital work.