As mastery of digital tools is now expected of communications professionals, in 2017 I embarked on a Graduate Diploma of Digital Media, graduating in 2018. My daily work now draws on many of the following skills:
- writing scripts and story boards for videos and podcasts
- recording and editing video voice-overs and podcasts
- filming, editing and publishing basic videos
- writing blog posts that include media such as infographics, podcasts, videos, and photos or other illustrations
- manipulating images using Photoshop, Paint.Net, or Snagit
- preparing digital photos for print
- writing / troubleshooting basic HTML and CSS.
See my Projects page for some of my digital work.